#GiveMeGozo Video Contest
Win a GoPro Hero 5!
Places one must see
L-ghadiea ta' San Raflu, Qbajjar, Xlendi
#GiveMeGozo #Our honeymoon
Our honeymoon 3years ago in Good! relax and fun!
I love Gozo ❤
Terms & Conditions
· The Contest is being run by VisitGozo.com which is handled by Tourism and Economic Development Directorate within the Ministry for Gozo (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Organiser’).
· The competition involves submitting a video featuring Gozo as a destination under the #GiveMeGozo.
· Participants are welcome to submit a video about any theme that is related to Gozo and Comino under the #GiveMeGozo. Ideas for themes can include but are not limited to cultural calendar, events, coast, countryside, beaches, sightseeing, authentic Gozitan food, historic landmarks, archaeological sites, churches, chapels, museums, wellness, relaxation, weddings, crafts, adventure, hiking, climbing, sports, sporting events, land-based sports, water-sports and diving.
Participation & Submission of Entry/Entries
· Entries can be submitted from 13/6/2017 to 30/8/2017. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
· There is no limit on the number of videos each participant can submit and there is no entry fee.
· Each video submitted for the competition will be accompanied by: o Name & Surname
o Emailo Country
o Video Title
o Video Description (no longer than 50 words)
· Videos including signature names or brands within the video itself will be excluded.
· Videos containing untrue, offensive, obscene, or disturbing content unsuitable for public sharing cannot participate in this competition and will not be uploaded. The Directorate’s decision is final.
· We recommend that Videos are uploaded in the format .avi, .mov or .mp4
· Videos cannot be longer than 1 minute
· Submission of a good quality video is suggested
· Videos submitted have to be created and owned by the entrant. The entrant has the responsibility of ensuring that no Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or third party rights have been infringed.
· This competition is an international competition open to anyone over the age of 18 years. If under 18 years of age, respective parent or guardian consent is essential to participate. Employees of the Tourism and Economic Development Directorate within the Ministry for Gozo or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition is not allowed to enter the competition.
· The Tourism and Economic Development Directorate within the Ministry for Gozo will have the right to post and share the entries on the various social media platforms (during or after the competition) using the #GiveMeGozo and giving appropriate credit to each participant.
· Participants grant the Organiser a non-exclusive, free-of-charge, perpetual, worldwide licence to:
o Store, use and re-use the Video, in whole or in part;
o distribute the Video for promotional purposes;
o display and broadcast the Video publicly;
o integrate and incorporate the Video into any existing or future work of the Organiser for promotional purposes;
o transfer or upload to another environment (hardware, software, computer electronic, any website, multimedia or other).
· By submitting the entry for this competition, an entrant is agreeing to these terms and conditions listed here.
· The Tourism and Economic Development Directorate within the Ministry for Gozo reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the organisers control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the organiser.
· The Tourism and Economic Development Directorate’s decision in respect of all matters that can possibly arise about the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Facebook and any other social media platforms are in no way sponsoring, endorsing or administering this competition. Information provided by the participants is only being submitted to The Tourism and Economic Development Directorate within the Ministry for Gozo.
· The videos will be uploaded on Facebook via the Hootsuite setup. The video with the most likes by the end 30th August 2017 will be the winner of our competition.
The Prize and the winner
· The prize is a GO PRO HERO 5.
· No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the above-mentioned prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
· The winner will be announced on social media and emailed. Failure by the winner to acknowledge such email within 14 days from the date of this email, can result in withdrawing the prize and choosing a replacement winner.
· The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other participants will be used solely in accordance with current Maltese data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participant’s prior consent.
Thank you for entering our contest!